It is said that the beauty of the face comes from within. Therefore, eating right is more important than adopting different types of creams and prescriptions. That is why in today’s article we have come up with a diet plan for glowing skin. Also, know which things should not be included in the glowing skin diet.
Diet Plan For Glowing Skin – Diet Plan For Glowing Skin
If there is a question in mind that what to eat for glowing skin, then this diet plan for glowing skin is for you. However, before that, we would like to make it clear that the diet chart mentioned here may change according to age, health and your skin type.
Early in the morning (6:00 to 6:30)
Two to three drops of lemon juice in a glass of water or one to two teaspoons of aloe vera juice in a glass of water
Breakfast (8:00 am to 9:00 am)
1 cup papaya + 1 cup milk / soy milk / green tea + 4 almonds or 2 whole wheat bread + 1 cup ricotta cheese / boiled egg / oatmeal + 1 cup green tea
Meals (12:00 to 1:00)
Four lettuce wraps with vegetables and half a bowl of chicken/mushroom/tofu + a cup of buttermilk or lightly boiled vegetables + half a bowl of grilled fish/chicken/lentil soup + a small cup of brown rice
Evening Snack (4:30-5:30 PM)
A cup of green tea or a cup of fresh fruit/vegetable juice
Dinner (8:00-9:00 pm)
Half a bowl of green vegetable/chicken stew + one flat bread + one cup raita or half a bowl of mixed vegetable curry + two flat breads + one
Before bed (10:00 a.m.)
1 cup warm milk/water + a pinch of turmeric
To increase the glow of the face, along with a healthy diet, it is also necessary to do yoga asanas. Therefore, wake up every morning and do pranayama like Kapalbhati and Anulom Vilom.
Foods For Glowing Skin – Foods For Glowing Skin
Let us now know about the foods that can be consumed to maintain the glow of the skin:
1. Aloe Vera – Including aloe vera in a glowing skin diet can be beneficial. Research on Aloe Vera suggests that it can reduce wrinkles, heal the problem of acne. Also, it can make the skin healthy and supple and give it a new glow (1).
2. Turmeric – Turmeric has been used for skin for years. Actually, polyphenols are present in turmeric. It can reduce the production of melanin in the skin, thereby maintaining its glow (2). In addition, it has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help fight acne and maintain its glow (3).
3. Water – Drinking water is also considered beneficial for glowing skin. According to research published on the website of the National Center for Biotechnology Information, one should drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. It can help in flushing out toxic substances from the skin (4). This process can help in maintaining the glow of the skin.
4. Fruits – Consuming fruits can also maintain the glow of the skin. Fruits contain important nutrients like vitamin-C, which can protect the skin in many ways. Along with protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun, it can also reduce the production of melanin (5).
Do you know:
Waking up late at night can also cause the glow of the face to fade. Therefore, if you want to get glowing skin, then definitely take at least 8 hours of sleep.
5. Fish Oil – Apart from better health, consuming fish oil can also be considered beneficial for enhancing the glow of the skin. It is said that fish oil can maintain the glow of the skin by reducing the problem of allergies, photoaging, acne and pigmentation (6).
6. Carrot – Carrots can also be included in the list of foods for glowing skin. Actually, carrots are rich in beta-carotene. It can aid in the development of healthy skin. In addition, carrots can also protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, which can reduce the effects of aging and keep the skin looking youthful (7).
7. Yogurt – Yogurt is rich in many properties. This is the reason why its consumption benefits not only health but also the skin. Yogurt boosts the elasticity of the skin. In addition, it also plays an important role in the process of detoxification (8). Due to this the toxins of the body come out and the skin starts glowing.
8. Broccoli – Broccoli is counted as a superfood. It is not only rich in antioxidants but also Vitamin C. Zinc and copper are also present in good amounts in it. All these nutrients keep the skin healthy. Apart from this, broccoli also has the ability to fight infection (9). All these properties play an important role in enhancing the glow of the skin.
9. Pomegranate – Pomegranate is considered to be healthy. Also it helps in rejuvenating the skin. Actually, pomegranate has the ability to prevent hyperpigmentation as well as stains. Its anti-aging property helps in reducing facial wrinkles. Apart from this, pomegranate juice has been considered beneficial in increasing the skin tone as well (10).
10. Bitter gourd – Bitter gourd may be bitter in taste, but it can play an important role in enhancing the glow of the skin. Bitter gourd extract has antioxidant effect, which protects the skin from free radicals. Apart from this, anti-pigmentation effect was also found in bitter gourd, which helps in maintaining the glow of the skin (11).
11. Gourd – Gourd is also included in the diet to increase the glow of the skin. Actually, bottle gourd is rich in antioxidant properties (12). This property of it can protect the skin from free radicals as well as reduce the effects of aging. At the same time, by protecting the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, it can maintain its glow (13).
12. Green Tea – Apart from weight loss, green tea can also be included in the daily routine to improve the glow of the skin. According to a research published in the Journal of Nutrition, green tea contains compounds called polyphenols, which help in increasing blood circulation and oxygen in the skin. In addition, it can also protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This process can retain the glow of the skin to some extent.
13. Cucumber – Cucumber has been used since the beginning to enhance and tighten the glow of the skin. Cucumber juice is rich in silica, which is known to brighten the complexion and brighten the skin. At the same time, it also maintains the moisture of the skin (14).
14. Tomato – The glow of the skin can also be increased by the consumption of tomatoes. Actually, lycopene present as an antioxidant in tomatoes acts as a natural sunscreen. It can enhance the glow of the skin by protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun. Apart from this, its natural astringent property also removes excessive oil by reducing the size of open pores (15).
What Not To Eat – Foods To Avoid
For glowing skin, it is important to stay away from the foods mentioned below:Spicy and spicy foods High in oily or junk food Foods high in sodium and sugar Foods that raise internal body temperature
Diet Tips For Glowing Skin – Diet Tips For Glowing Skin
To maintain the glow of the skin, it is also important to take care of the following things:Always eat food at the right time. Avoid skipping breakfast in the morning. Include milk, curd, coconut water, buttermilk or fruit juice in your diet. Stay away from foods with allergies. Keep drinking plenty of water.
Do not use chemical-rich substances in excess on the face to increase the glow of the skin. This can cause damage to the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which fruit is best for glowing skin?
Papaya, orange, avocado, banana etc. can be consumed for glowing skin.
2. Which juice should be drunk to be fair?
For glowing skin, you can drink juice of aloe vera, papaya, pomegranate, spinach etc.
There is no doubt that the right diet is very important for glowing skin. Therefore, include glowing skin diet in your routine from today itself. Also, stay away from foods that can harm your skin. Also, do not forget to include yoga and exercise in your daily routine.
Begin By Knowing Your Skin
1. Aloe vera : A Potential Herb and its Medicinal Importance, , 2010
2. Multifunctional Skin Tone Lighteners from Nature: An Overview, January 2009
3. FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF COSMETIC HERBAL FACE PACK FOR GLOWING SKIN,2017
4. Water, Hydration and Health, 2011 Aug
5. Vitamin C in dermatology, June 2013
6. Cosmetic and Therapeutic Applications of Fish Oil’s Fatty Acids on the Skin, 2018 Jul
7. Discovering the link between nutrition and skin aging, 2012 Jul
8. Curd : A Sedative with a bonus bowl of Useful side effect, 2014
9. Delightful Broccoli: Nutritional Information & Health Benefits, October 2017
10. Health Benefits of Pomegranate, September 2015
11. Antioxidative and Antimelanogenesis Effect of Momordica charantia Methanol Extract, 2019
12. Lipid-lowering and antioxidant functions of bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) extract in human dyslipidemia. 2014 Apr
13. Systemic antioxidants and skin health, 2012 Sep
14. Invigorating Efficacy of Cucumis Sativas for Healthcare & Radiance, 2014
15. DEVELOPMENT OF HERBAL FACIAL MASK CREAM FROM SUAN SUNANDHA PALACE FACIAL BEAUT, Jan.-2017
read moreTop 10 Fruits For Glowing Skin – Top 10 Fruits For Glowing Skin